SERVICES FOR TESTING FILTERS AND FILTER EQUIPMENT
The testing laboratory of AeroFiltr LLC (IL) is accredited by the State Atomic Energy Corporation "Rosatom" as a testing laboratory (center) that performs conformity assessment of products for which requirements related to ensuring safety in the field of atomic energy use (NF) are established.
The testing laboratory provides testing services for filtering equipment and filters of a new generation for nuclear power plants, chemical, pharmaceutical, metallurgical enterprises, medical centers whose activities are related to radiochemistry.
Laboratory test reports are recognized by authorized organizations of Rosenergoatom Concern JSC at all stages of equipment acceptance in accordance with RD EO 1.1.2.01.0713-2019, as well as during product certification, for which requirements are established related to ensuring safety in the field of nuclear energy use.
- The scope of accreditation of the testing laboratory (see the document in full)
- Register of certification bodies and testing laboratories (centers) performing work to confirm compliance of products with mandatory requirements
- Order confirming compliance of AeroFilter LLC with the accreditation criteria
- Tests of filters and filtering equipment according to GOST R EN 1822
- Determination of the filter cleaning class in accordance with GOST R EN 779-2014 (filter class: M5,M6,F7,F8,F9)
- Determination of the sorption capacity index of iodine sorbents
- Determination of the efficiency of trapping radioactive molecular iodine and methyl iodide by sorbents (active carbons) and sorption-filtering materials
- Creation of air flow from 10 to 11000 m3/h
- Determination of the degree of leakage from 0.088 to 0.63 m3/h, from 0.00005 to 0.5 MPa
- Determination of tightness by pressure from 0.00005 to 0.5 MPa, by vacuum from -0.085 to -0.002 MPa
- Determination of resistance to constant air flow from 0.05 to 10 kPa
- Determination of differential pressure from 0.05 to 10 kPa
- Determination of linear dimensions from 0.1 to 10,000 mm
- Determination of mass from 0.4 to 5000 kg
- Creation of pressure from 0.00005 to 0.5 MPa, vacuum from -0.085 to -0.002 MPa
- Acceptance tests (PSI)
- Qualification tests (KVI)
- Type tests (TI)
- Acceptance tests (PI)
- Periodic tests
- Control tests
- Certification tests
- Development of test methods, operating manuals (OM), passports (PS), technical specifications (TU), technical specifications (TOR) and other technical documentation in accordance with ESKD
Customer: Intertest LLC, St. Petersburg
- Product name: Photocatalytic air disinfector for air purification from viruses: in medical institutions, operating rooms, clean rooms, biological laboratories, treatment rooms, the air of which can potentially contain any viruses.
- Type of test: Measurement of cleaning efficiency by the most penetrating particles (with determination of the MPPC point according to GOST R EN 1822), determination of the cleaning class of products, pressure drop tests
Customer: ECOZDRAV LLC, Moscow
- Product name: gas line filter for IVF lab embryo incubators
- Type of test: Determination of efficiency, cleaning class, aerodynamic resistance
- Analysis of test reports for compliance with the requirements of the standards of the GOST R EN 1822 series - high-performance air filters EPA, HEPA, ULPA.