14-16 November 2017 “AeroFilter” LLC participated in the IX International forum of nuclear industry suppliers “ATOMEX 2017” held in Moscow.
The main objective of the forum was to involve new suppliers, to improve the quality of equipment and services purchased in nuclear industry.
Executives and profile specialists of “Rosatom” State Corporation,“Atomenergoprom” JSC, “TVEL” fuel company, “Rosenergoatom” Concern, ASE Group of companies (Engineering company “ASE” (former JSC “NIAEP”), JSC “Atomstroyexport”, JSC “Atomenergoproekt” and JSC “ATOMPROEKT”, Rosatom engineering division “Atomenergomash” holding, , as well as the specialists of partner-organizations and potential suppliers participated in the forum.
The following participants spoke at the panel session: “Development vector of “Rosatom” State Corporation”:
- Kirill Borisovich Komarov – first deputy general director for development and international business;
- Roman Stasovch Zimonas – director for purchasing, logistics and quality management;
- Gennady Stanisavovich Sakharov – director for capital investment;
- Iliya Vladimirovich Rebrov – director for economics and finance.
Topics of the presentations:
- “Rosatom” State Corporation” as a global company. Development of “Rosatom” State Corporation new businesses.”;
- “Transfer of technologies in industrial construction”;
- “Financing of “Rosatom” State Corporation projects: new time – new challenges”.
Within the frame of the forum the seminar for nuclear industry suppliers – “Purchasing system, logistics and quality management in “Rosatom” State Corporation. What shall the suppliers know?”- was held. The following topics were discussed: typification of technical requirements, auditing of manufacturers, suppliers, requirements to conformity assessment, unification of NPP equipment.